Refund and Cancellation Policies
Please read the following information about our Refund & Cancellation Policies and our Booking & Payment Terms and Conditions carefully before you book a course or workshop.
Policies for Courses
- Our courses are very popular and frequently become fully booked well in advance of the start date, so full payment is to be made at the time of the booking.
- If you can no longer attend the course you have booked, you MUST notify us at least one week before the date your course commences to receive a full refund.
- An administration fee of 33% will be deducted from your refund if you cancel less than one week prior to course start date.
- A class requires a minimum number of attendants to go ahead. Your cancellation may mean the class is unable to go ahead therefore causing other participants to miss out.
- You will forfeit your course fee payment receive no refund if you cancel your booking 24 – 48 hours prior to commencement of your course.
- You may transfer your course booking to the next start date if you notify us no later than one week before your course commences.
- We are unable to refund or transfer your course fee if you decide to discontinue your attendance in the course you have enrolled in. If there are extenuating circumstances, we can discuss your options.
- Refunds will only be processed back to the original method of payment.
- If Gift Vouchers were used to pay for the course, workshop, or any product, we will refund you in Gift Vouchers only.
- Refunds will be processed with 3 to 5 business days.
- Unlike many other places conducting classes, you don’t forfeit a class if you miss it.
- If for unforeseen reasons, you are unable to attend a class, you will be offered to either come in another day or catch up on your missed class at the end of your course.
- We make sure you complete the number of classes you have enrolled for.
- If for unforeseen reasons we have to close for a day or unable to run a class we will surely make up the class at the end of the course.