As learners, you will work with each other and take measurements. You will be expected to make atleast two foundation choli /saree blouses of. You will be shown how to draft the variations of all the other styles using the foundation choli.
• Taking accurate measurements
• Pattern drafting
• Foundation – Choli blouse – unlined
• Choli blouse – lined
• How to make a Princess blouse
• How to make a Waistband blouse
• Padded blouse
• How to make Single Katori
• How to make High neck blouse collared
• How to make Double katori
• How to make High neck with built-in Collar
Pre-requisite:Completed our Beginners Sewing Classes or already have beginner to intermediate sewing knowledge and experience.
What to bring:
Cottons / Threads
A pack of Universal sewing machine needles
Fabrics for each saree blouse
Hand sewing needles
Hooks & loops
Cost : $450
Offer: Register with a friend and both of you get $50 OFF each.
Please note all fees should be paid in full and cleared prior to start date.